- Francesco Guala coordiantes the Centre's activity.
- Clotilde Calabi is a philosopher interested in theories of action and collective intentionality
- Corrado Sinigaglia is a philosopher interested in social cognition and the neural basis of social action.
- Giuliano Torrengo is a philosopher working on metaphysics and social ontology.
- Silvano Zipoli Caiani is a philosopher interested in action and perception.
- Sandro Zucchi is a philosopher of language who works on semantics.
Centre for the Study of Social Action (CSSA)
The Centre for the Study of Social Action (CSSA) is an interdisciplinary research centre based at the University of Milan. Its main goal is to promote collaboration and interaction between scholars interested in the study of action from a philosophical, psychological, and social-scientific perspective. The Centre promotes seminars, workshops, and conferences, and hosts visiting scholars working on topics that fall within the scope of its research.
People involved from the Department of Philosophy "Piero Martinetti":