10 marzo 2023: Camilla Gjerde: We don’t want any crap in our wine. The women behind the bottle
Culinary Mind and Andrea Borghini present the Half-Baked Colloquia Series
Camilla Gjerde (wine writer)
We don’t want any crap in our wine. The women behind the bottle
March 10, 2023
Zoom Meeting, h. 3 PM CEST.
In order to partecipate, please register at: https://forms.gle/jBBUFcc9t3dqGSxt6
For those interested in mixing theory and practice, Camilla has suggested the following list of wines to taste during or after her presentation:
- Arianna Occhipinti: Il Frappato or Siccagno
- La Stoppa: macchiona or Ageno
- Octavin - anything you can get hold of, for instance the Mus’cat or Le Roi des Cépages (Riesling)
- Domaine de la Loue - Savagnin or Le Rouge
- Rennersistas - Welschriesling or any of the Waiting for Tom (Rot, Weiss or Rosé)
- Jutta Ambrositsch - Rakete or Revision or Sans
- Fonterenza - Pettirosso or Rosso di Montalcino
If you missed some recent events, you can retrieve recordings here.
For more information contact: email@example.com
http://www.culinarymind.org or http://www.facebook.com/culinarymind/
The meeting will be held in English.
Participation is strongly recommended to students of the Doctoral School in Philosophy and Human Sciences and to students of the Doctoral School “The Human Mind and its Explanations: Language, Brain, and Reasoning”.
Everyone interested is welcome to attend.
Symposium online organized by Andrea Borghini, Megan Dean, Nicola Piras, Beatrice Serini for Culinary Mind.